Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do girls mind/like if a guy makes noise in bed?

I’m with my first serious girlfriend, we haven’t had sex yet but i think we will be soon. I am currently a virgin and a bit nervous about it, the main reason is that during masturbation I think i make a lot of noise but not the sort of ‘manly’ noises that guys are supposed to it’s embarrassing but i think i make noises more like girls do like the gasping and moaning. I’m worried my girlfriend is gonna hate this I try to keep quiet and not make any noise during masturbation but it’s really hard. I’m anxious this is going to reflect really badly on me and she might dump me, i know this sounds drastic and maybe it’s because i’m just nervous about it. Should i try to keep quiet and hold it in best i can or hope that she won’t mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment