Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why would someone do this ?

my "so called friends"whilst at camp they got my teddies which are really special to me and they put them in my crushes cabin and i had to go round at 10:10 pm in my pjs with messy hair and ask the most popular guys at school if i could have my teddies back after at least 10 min of tormenting one of the guys told the others just to quit it and give me them but instead jack the really perverted most popular guy grabbed it and shoved it down his pants and i just gasped and held back tears then he said u can get it if u want it i would never in 10000000 years put my hand down there so i said no and he just laughed and left me there at the door for 10 minuets crying he finally gave it to me and you know what my friends said oh stop crying you baby at least now you might grow up a little i had to wash my teddys in the sink in the bathroom and then that night they put my hand in walm water which made me wet the bed and they even told the teachers why would some one do that i mean jack ? and my friends ?

No comments:

Post a Comment