Thursday, August 11, 2011

Problem viewing 4 on Demand on MacBook Pro?

I've had a MacBook Pro for about 4 years. Yesterday, I bought a new one and went through the normal set-up etc (already knowing the MBP made this easy) and this morning have attempted to watch something on 4OD and *gasp* it doesn't work :( I haven't changed my internet service provider, I dont have adware or pop ups blocked, I've cleared my history, I've checked to make sure I've got the last flash player and I've tried it on Safari, Firefox and Chrome. The page loads normally and shows all the programmes but there is no play button option and no option to skip that episode and play another one - none of them play :( Everything I've googled suggests its a flash player problem but like I said, I have the latest of everything. I've checked all other online players such as YouTube and BBC iPlayer and they work perfectly, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment