Friday, August 12, 2011

How do you deal with a large rib cage?

Ok I am pretty sure nothing can be done about a large rib cage, but will I ever grow into it? I am rather on the small side. I have really small feet, I am a size 4-5 and I am going into the 10th grade, everything else is small too like my hands and stuff. I mean for my age and all. I was one of the shortest students in 8th grade, but I was slightly taller then most or the same height, if you don't count the guys, in 9th grade. Which was really weird I guess all the short kids were in the other middle schools. Anyway I have a large rib cage and I hate it a lot. It makes it really hard to get dresses cause I can't zip the dress in my size once I reach my rib cage and most of the time when I go a size bigger I am too short for the dress or the bust is too big for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment