Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So'ze what'to do I Does o?

k heres the story, my mom was trying to help her cousin thats been brianwashed by this guy for years,know the divorce is over, but becky cant help but go with brianwashing guys so know she's found a man that still brianwashes. They both are brianwahing my mom and dad. My mom used to go out with becky places to talk and hangout, Ive done some research and they gasp everytime my mom does something like vioce her opinion like there in high school or something what do I do to help her. Ive tryed to tell her but it doesnt seem to help. I need some idea to get her out of this and my dad. Know its come to that point where they are starting up on me. It seems ive done everything ok but its not good enough this is the part where I think this is happening. I pray if that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment