Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Depressed cut suicide?

I don't really know what the question is, but I feel for you. Life can be bad sometimes but you have to think to yourself, this is MY life, not anyone elses. Don't let anyone put you down about yourself because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't think that you have to hurt yourself just for people to notice you. Someone out there does love you, you just need to find them. Maybe you could try a chat room, try and meet some new people who cant judge you on anything. One of my best friends was someone I met online. I have never ,et them, but we often send each other Christmas presents. I know they love me as a friend, but nothing they can do can hurt me. Jus don't do anything serious like that, it will get better, I PROMISE. Take care, much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment