Friday, August 5, 2011

Are Showers good for Lovebirds ?

I carried my lovebird in the bathroom with me while i brushed my teeth , he flew in the tube/shower and started walking around i turn the shower on low and warm water . He loved it ! Now his cage his by the bathroom and every time i walk by it to go he starts going crazy and doing his get out of the cage dance and chirps . So i have started carrying him with me when i go and he gets in the shower and i put it on full blast he loves it , he runs around getting wet and chirping and when he is done i usually blow dry him off with the Blow Dryer and he sits and waits till he is dried off . However he has been wanting to do it everyday and im worried he might Develop a skin rash or experience dry skin . What should i do ? He has been wanting to do it everyday and i usually let him , but now im worried . Is it some kind of bird shampoo ? I have seen some online but i'm very skeptical . Can anyone give me some advice ?

No comments:

Post a Comment